Monday, March 29, 2010

Mai Erly Laif

Mai erlyest memmreez are kaind uv blurree. Lots uv wigglee goggeez poosheen and shuvveen me rownd. Mai mom luv me but sumtheen goez rong. Ai not noe whai, got sented to joovy. Fownd noo mommy, she tooken good kare uv me, teech me lots. Den Ai goe to noo hoam, and noo hoam, and noo hoam.

Lasst taim dey sae dey moovun, but Ai tink day maybee no wont Clancy anee moar. Not shoor, soe Ai hoap day juss moovun. Day kall joovy too come git me agin. O wate, maybee day mad bowt doze skreenz, foregot dat wun. Shuks! Eneehoo, mai dad kame and pikt me upp. Ai not noe him mai noo daddee yet, eevun growld and shoe tootheez.

Daddee not imprest ATT AWL and tole me nok off da garbij. Ai obay, soe he tooken me hoam insted uv joovy. Ai so happee he sneeken me awae frum da bad plaes. Nott too sneeken, cuz he kald to tel dem. He tell mai noo famly Ai wooda gotted yoothunaizd if wented bak. Wot naeroe esskape! Ai no laik dat klass at all. Lasst taim Ai tooken, wuz 6 week lonng and boaring. Hmmm, maybee dat jusst obeedeeunts skool, but whutevr. No laiken.

Den I in noo hoam.

K thx bai.

1 comment:

  1. Like your blog. Kinda hard to unnerstan yer aksent but good storeez.
    Trai 2 bee open-mainded abowt kittens Clancy. Sum are pritty frendly to dogz.

    ReplyDelete